- Because as a rule, faster is better. Most of the time.
- Because waiting for digibetas is so 2004.
- Because brand consistency is important to you.
- Because you want your files. Now.
- Time. To. Market.
- Because we love great brands.
- Because we're problem solvers.
- Because we're also brand-builders.
- Because we live in a web 2.0 world.
- Because tagging 800 spots at once is better than one-at-a-time.
- Because we're agency friendly.
- Because we're earth friendly.
- Because you have a life, or a desire to have one.
- Because it's designed for brand-builders by brand-builders.
- Because we offer technical (and emotional) support 24/7.
- Because we love what we do.
- Because we work our a_ _ _ s off.
- Because brand culture is important to us.
- Because we believe in activated brands.
- Because we believe in the passion economy.
- Because brands are global.
- Because we live in the digital age and people work 24/7.
- Because the "virtual office" concept is now a reality.
- Because we don't subscribe to one-size-fits-all thinking.
- Because you're having a hard time proving ROI.
- Because your brand assets are scattered all over the world.
- Because you want to know how brand partners are using your assets.
The Current Situation
Most brands fight the good fight in keeping track of their brand assets. Whether it's tracking them down or sharing them with a new brand partner quickly becomes cost-intensive with very little control in how or who is using them– if at all.
The Vicious Cycle
Here's an example of how the traditional asset request process quickly becomes redundant and a drain on your return on investment. The requester waits with baited breath to receive their asset via shipping or traditional methods, and if the requester is in a different time-zone, there is always the added fear of not knowing if anyone will be there to receive their requests in time.